Wednesday, June 22, 2005

It's That Time Again...

Well, it's once again time for me to write an article for the Center Chapel newsletter. As usual, I have a bunch of different ideas racing through my mind. And, the newsletter deadline is, um, tomorrow! So, I better get down to business and start narrowing down my ideas.

Here's what I'm thinking about:
- The Beauty of Relationship: Why Formulas Stink
- I Dream, You Dream, We All Dream of Ice Cream
- Taking Risks: Getting Out of the Boat Already
- Image: Who Are You?

Hmm, interesting, huh? Yeah...So, we'll see what happens tomorrow morning when I sit down to officially write this stuff out. It could be one of the four ideas presented above. It could be something different. You know, I could just draw a picture!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

HUM, Ice cream seems to be in your vocabulary a lot!!!!!!!!!!!!